At The Tiny Bookstore, we host Book Swaps to give the community the chance to exchange their gently used books for “new-to-you” books. There is no charge to participate, but there are rules. The next Book Swap will be Saturday, April 27th, 2019 from 11:30 AM to 5:00 PM at our store.
Book Swap Rules:
- All books must be in good condition.
- Books must have been published on or after January 1, 2010.
- Book Swap credits don’t have a dollar value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Material that can’t be sold to minors are not eligible to be swapped.
- No board books.
- No textbooks, encyclopedias, reference books, magazines, or periodicals.
- Book Swap credits don’t have to be used on the same day.